Town of Heroes Freedom Launched?
NCsoft and Paragon Studios are excited to announce the launch of Town of Heroes Freedom, the brand new game play model that provides existing and beginners unparalleled use of acclaimed content within the world’s most widely used super heroic MMO.
Beginning today, the liberty model enables all players to achieve level 50 free of charge, while supplying players using the choice to purchase new content a la carte to construct a 1-of-a-kind gaming experience. Starting off today of preference, reward and submissions are Issue 21: Convergence, that is ready for players every time they sign in. Issue 21: Convergence and Town of Heroes Freedom come full of another zone, Incarnate Trial, forces, costumes and much more, such as the new monthly Signature Story Arcs and also the Paragon Rewards Program.
The launch of Issue 21: Convergence leads the control of Town of Heroes Freedom with an array of new content for eager participants. Here is what players are experiencing with Town of Heroes Freedom today:
– New Zone: First Ward, working out and testing cause for a number of Praetoria’s most elite forces and sinister weapons, is how players will encounter brand new threats, such as the massive zone-wide event, the Seed of Hamidon.
– New Epic Challenges: The Subterranean Incarnate Trial happens deep underneath the roads of Praetoria, within the secret lair from the Devouring Earth. Individuals sufficiently strong to interrupt through their stronghold may achieve the devastating Avatar of Hamidon for any final showdown of epic proportions. As much as 28 players can get together to battle new menaces and unlock great rewards.
– New Power Sets and Costumes: Time Manipulation (free for Very important personel Players), Beam Rifle and Street Justice represent only the beginning of recent forces visiting players with Town of Heroes Freedom, as the Barbarian and also the Circle of Thorns Costume Sets, along with the IDF and Defense Costume Sets (free for Very important personel Players) add much more choices to the countless customization options in a players’ fingertips.
– New Beginning Experience: Puts beginners right in the center of the experience, providing them with use of all archetypes without any alignment restriction. Throughout the new beginning experience, players may have the chance to find out whether or not they ally using the forces of excellent, or harness the forces of evil.
– New Missions: The debut of monthly Signature Story Arcs (free for Very important personel Players), enables players to experience a vital role within the primary storyline because they fight alongside legendary heroes and villains and uncover which of Paragon City’s premier heroes will die!
– New Rewards: The Paragon Rewards program is our method to thank players for purchasing Town of Heroes and offers unique and new in-game rewards designed around each player’s unique tastes and play style.
For additional info on today’s announcement, Issue 21 content and Freedom, check out world wide web.cityofheroes.com/freedom.